Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I Love You

Dear Ayin,

You have been my greatest blessing in this life. Through you, I’ve gotten to see myself and the beauty of life in a whole new perspective. My ability to love has grown beyond what I previously could have imagined possible. My greatest joys have been brought to me through you. My deepest sorrows have been felt wishing I could do better for you. My most treasured memories star you. I feel like I can capture a glimpse of what God must feel looking down on his beautiful creation as I watch you grow and smile.

Every day the first thing I give thanks for, is you. I am so happy you came to me. It’s hard to see you grow so fast, knowing that time is passing by. However, it’s amazing to see you growing into a strong, healthy boy. Every age you are becomes my favorite. I hope that we never grow apart. You have been my best friend, with your beautiful innocent loving smile. You’ve taught me so much about enjoying life.

I love you, my beautiful son. Thank you!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment