Sunday, May 1, 2011

AJ's First Attempt at a Full-Sized Basket... Score!


AJ is TOTALLY into about handball.  I've never seen him so driven about anything yet.  I love it!  While playing handball out front on the garage one day (as we do almost every day after school), I shot the handball in the basket. 

He had fun with the idea and wanted me to keep shooting it.  I talked him into taking a try.  He was resistant at first, saying, "I can't make that, it's too tall". 

He's been taking a basketball class with the local parks and recreation department and is loving it.  He's showing great improvement, but has never even attempted at a full-sized basket. 

Well he finally gave it a shot... AND HE MADE IT!!!  It was awesome.  He even made it in the second time as well. 

So fun seeing him break through his limitations and achieve success! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment